Monday, March 14, 2011

Sharing my nutritional plan with others

Understanding nutrition and teaching others is a goal I have as I am attending South West Institute of healing Arts.
I had wanted this blog to be more regularly posted, but life has a way of getting in the way. Now with Spring on the edge and gardens ready to be planted it is time to jump on board and encourage everyone to eat healthy. I hope to use this space to educate others, and hope to help people in my business called Tranquil Wellness. Other areas of holistic healing, such as Life coach, Hypnotherapy, Reiki all come back to a healthy body and good nutrition. Many foods cause behavior problems or delayed allergies and all of this needs to be addressed as we plan to eat through our gardens. The education I have learned through this course has changed my way at looking at food forever. I hope you will find this valuable also.

I love the idea of a Victory Garden. It use to be everyone had a garden. Even if it was only a salad garden.
It was natural to buy local and eat fresh seasonally. We had such delicacies as they were special and long awaited.

Everyone can be a gardener. Even if you plant in containers, boxes or edges of your side walk.
Tomato seeds are a sprouting in Cape Cod inside awaiting there new spots in the garden. My friend Donna, is such a go getter in her garden. Here in Pa. I am a little behind and will get my seeds started this week end.

In the heart of Amish country here, I have the availability to get baby plants or seeds every where with wonderful varieties. I hope this information I find as I start my new garden will help others to follow suit.
Stay posted....
Happy nutrition to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment