Thursday, November 4, 2010

PH levels

It is important for us to be alkaline in our bodies and not acidic.  This keeps disease at bay, and does not give them an environment in which to grow.  Our immune system works best at that level.  What is the proper level?
Urine below 6.0 is very acidic
Urine between 6.1 and 7.0 Optimal pH ranges     Your vitamin and mineral reserves are healthy
Urine greater than 7.1 = possible reactive Alkalosis from severe mineral depletion

We have been asked to test daily morning and evening and I am finding my results to be:
 between 6.0 and 6.4
I attribute this to my change of diet.  I have not changed what I eat so much as what the quality is.  I have switched to organic foods, and find I need less to sustain my appetite.  It would have been interesting to know where I would have been before my diet change.

Everyone should take the time to test themselves as this is part of optimal health.
PH is the study of the amount of Hydrogen in a substance.
The more hydrogen present the more Alkaline.  What causes Acidity?  Vitamin, mineral, and Antioxidant deficiencies.  How to increase your Alkaline, have enough vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, be pesticide free, hormone free foods, eat organic, eat chlorophyll rich green foods and healthy oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment